BASIC VENDOR INFO
Name: Svila društvo Limited Liability Company for trade, marketing and services
Short name: Svila d.o.o.
Headquarters: Zagreb (The City of Zagreb), Radićevo šetalište 23
Office address: Radićevo šetalište 23, 10 000 Zagreb
Commercial bank and account number IBAN: HR6823600001102885363, Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb
Company members: Mateja Latin
Authorized representatives: Mateja Latin
E-mail address: email@example.com
The consumer, with the status of buyer, concludes a purchase agreement with Svila limited liability company for trade, marketing and services, Radićevo šetalište 23, 10 000 Zagreb (hereafter: Svila d.o.o.), with the status of seller.
Legal entities as buyers are subject to the Civil Obligations Act (Zakon o obveznim odnosima) and the Electronic Commerce Act (Zakon o elektroničkoj trgovini), so the Consumer Protection Act (Zakon o zaštiti potrošača) does not apply. These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to legal entities in the section that defines:
• prices and payment methods
• basic product features
• contract award procedure
• description of delivery methods and costs
• general information
• waiver of liability and
• the moment of agreement conclusion.
The seller, upon its own choice, may in each specific case provide a legal entity with the rights provided for the buyer having the consumer status. A user is a person that uses the www.starsilk.hr website, including any buyer or visitor of the www.starsilk.hr website.
Making a purchase agreement through the www.starsilk.hr website is regulated in accordance to legal provisions, particularly taking into account the principles and provisions of European Union directives. Contracting through the www.starsilk.hr website is considered to be a distance contract.
The General Terms and Conditions also represent pre-contractual information, and are valid for the purposes of a purchase agreement where the buyer is a consumer, i. e. any physical person who concludes a legal business or acts in the marketplace outside of their trade, business, artisan or professional activity, and when the agreement is signed between a seller and a consumer by means of an organized system of sale or services, without a concurrent physical presence of the seller and the buyer at the same place, and where one or more means of distant communication are exclusively used up to the moment of the conclusion of the agreement.
The means of distance communication are all means that can be used for distance contracting without the concurrent physical presence of the seller and the buyer, such as the Internet and e-mail.
The agreement is concluded in the moment when the seller accepts the buyer’s bid, and all the content published at the www.starsilk.hr website represents an invitation to bid. The seller can terminate the purchase agreement if the buyer does not pay the purchase price amount, and the seller is not obliged to deliver the product until the moment of the receipt of the purchase price amount, except in cases when the buyer chooses to use cash-on-delivery method. If the buyer, for any reason, does not take over the shipment and it therefore returns to the seller, the seller will not repeat the delivery.
The constituent part of the General Terms and Conditions are also the General Personal Data Protection Conditions. If the user fails to comply with the General Terms of Business and Data Protection Information, they must leave and not use the website www.starsilk.hr. When the user engages in certain activities on the website www.starsilk.hr, such as opening an account, using the web shop, filling out surveys, commenting, publishing content, participating in competitions and other forms of prize draws or answering a job ad, Svila d.o.o. can ask the users to give certain additional personal data. In that case, before additional personal data is given, the user is advised to study the Data Protection Information. The content of the www.starsilk.hr website is available in Croatian and in English. The official language for the conclusion of agreement is Croatian language.
MAIN FEATURES OF PRODUCTS
Kupac se upoznaje s glavnim obilježjima proizvoda na web stranici www.starsilk.hr.
Svila d.o.o. reserves the right to modify the information at the website, including the product prices and special offers, without prior notice. Next to the product image, a description of the important product features is available, as well as the product’s price with VAT included. Prices, payment conditions and special offers are valid only at the time of order and/or payment.
The purchase is performed on the Svila d.o.o. website, www.starsilk.hr, by filling the designated form. When filling the form, the buyer is obliged to fill in all the required data. The purchase can be made only with the buyer’s confirmation that they have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions, and that they are aware that this constitutes an order with obligation to pay.
The purchase is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Svila d.o.o. is not responsible for any costs incurred by the use of computer equipment and telecommunication services necessary to access the service. The buyer will be informed via e-mail about order confirmation (the receipt of the electronic message that includes the buyer’s bid) and about the package shipment.
In case that Svila d.o.o. is, for whatever the reason, not able to deliver some of the products ordered, the buyer will be contacted via telephone or e-mail by an Svila d.o.o. employee with the purpose of making arrangements about delivery of a replacement product, or optionally about product order cancellation.
The purchase of products and/or services on behalf of and for the benefit of a minor or a person deprived of their business capacity (completely or partially) can be performed only by their legal representatives. The purchase is performed by ordering available products that are chosen by the buyer, based on the product’s photograph and basic information. The photographs are illustrative and do not always and in all details have to match the available products. The purchase is performed through several simple steps in the comfort of a buyer’s home, from anywhere in the world.
- Product search is possible by different criteria. After entering a term in "Search" box, products related to the search term will appear. The buyer can choose a product of their interest, and read available product description, in order to make an independent decision whether the product suits their needs. The buyer chooses the products from the Svila d.o.o. products catalogue, which is arranged by product categories.
- The ordering of products is conducted electronically. By clicking on "Add to Shopping Bag", the selected product is added to the shopping bag. The product is neither reserved, ordered nor purchased by adding it to the bag alone. The buyer can continue to add products by clicking on "Continue Shopping", or review the bag content by clicking on "View Shopping Bag", or finish the product selection process by clicking on "Checkout". When the product selection process is concluded by clicking on the "Checkout" button, the buyer will be redirected to a page where they can select payment method, delivery method, where a code can be entered if the customer has a coupon or gift card, where additional notes optionally can be added, and where a checkbox can be checked in case that the customer wants a tax-deductibles invoice (R1). The purchase cannot continue without checking the "I accept the general terms and conditions" checkbox, where by checking it the buyer confirms that they have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions, and that they agree with them, and without checking the "I am aware that placing an order implies an obligation to pay" checkbox. By clicking on "Change Shopping Bag Content" the buyer can change the content of their shopping cart. If the buyer agrees with the purchase of products included in the cart, they can click on the "Pay" icon. When the buyer clicks on the "Pay" icon and finalizes the order, the seller will send these General Terms and Conditions to their e-mail address, together with the order receipt, and the order number which confirms that the purchase order has been received and is being processed.
- The seller will also e-mail to the buyer, to their e-mail address, the confirmation of contracted purchase agreement, together with the confirmation that the package was sent.
- If the buyer does not receive the products ordered and paid for within 20 working days (Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays excluded) after the date of payment, or 20 working days (Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays excluded) after the contracting of the purchase agreement with cash-on-delivery payment method, they must inform Svila d.o.o. about this by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If the buyer did not receive the purchase confirmation via e-mail in 72 hours, or was not able to access the service in the way described in the e-mail, they must inform the seller about this by writing to the email address email@example.com.
6. In case that Svila d.o.o., for whatever the reason, is not able to deliver some of the products ordered, the buyer will be contacted via phone or e-mail by an employee of Svila d.o.o., with the purpose of reaching an agreement about the delivery of a replacement product or, optionally, about the product order cancellation.
7. In case of problems or confusion during the ordering process, the buyer can contact Svila d.o.o. by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Before they start using the www.starsilk.hr website (hereafter: website) owned by Svila d.o.o., the users, i. e. the buyers, are obliged to become acquainted with the website’s General Terms and Conditions. If they have any additional questions or doubts regarding the General Terms and Conditions, they can send all questions in writing to e-mail address email@example.com.
By accessing the website or using any part of its contents, the user accepts the General Terms and Conditions of the www.starsilk.hr website, as well as any other rules and terms of usage for the above-mentioned Site and services it provides. The users agree that they will not use the Site in such a way that harms its authors or any other third person, and they accept all the risks connected with using the Site and its services. If the user does not agree with the above noted, they must stop using the Site and all the services it provides.
The Site content is protected by copyright law. Any modifications, leasing, sale or distribution of the Site content is possible only with prior written permission from Svila d.o.o.
Svila d.o.o. provides the website usage in the best way possible. This includes: server monitoring, capacity expansion according to the number of users, user support, and elimination of any errors and problems in system operation. Svila d.o.o. does not hold responsibility for possible problems with the functioning of the website and services. Svila d.o.o. cannot guarantee that the website usage will not be interrupted or without errors. The user agrees that the access to the website can sometimes be interrupted or temporarily unavailable.
The users use the website at their own responsibility.
Svila d.o.o. is in no way responsible for any damage that user may undergo by using the www.starsilk.hr website. The authors and other physical or legal persons involved in the creation, development and distribution of www.starsilk.hr website are not responsible for any damage caused by the use or inability to use the website.
Svila d.o.o. retains the right to block access to www.starsilk.hr website to any user when the website is used inappropriately. Svila d.o.o. retains the right to refuse access to www.starsilk.hr website to anyone, based on its own assessment. The user agrees that they will use the www.starsilk.hr website in a way that does not endanger its resources and services. Inappropriate use of www.starsilk.hr website is forbidden and results in termination of the right to access the website.
The user must keep their user account information secret, and is completely responsible for any damage resulting from unauthorized use of their user account.
Svila d.o.o. retains the right to modify or amend the General Terms and Conditions at any moment. Modifications take effect with the day of publication at the www.starsilk.hr website. Continued use of the website or any part of its contents is considered to represent an agreement to modified or amended General Terms and Conditions. Svila d.o.o. recommends periodical checking of General Terms and Conditions, in order to be informed of the possible modifications.
Svila d.o.o. retains the right to modify, amend or terminate any part of its operation, at any moment and without prior notice, including the Site or any of its parts, services, subpages, or any other service it provides. The right includes, but is not limited to, change of the time of content availability, availability of any data, any means of transfer, as well as the rights to access or use the website.
It is the duty and obligation of the user to use the website in accordance with positive regulations and general moral and ethical principles. Svila d.o.o. retains the right to execute control of the website’s content, in order to ensure compliance with the General Terms and Conditions and all positive regulations. All modifications of terms and conditions are valid immediately upon their publication at the www.starsilk.hr website.